YCC365 for PC – Free Download (Mac and Windows 7/8/10)
In this blog post, you will find instruction on how to install YCC365 for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10 & XP.
The YCC365 surveillance system monitoring application is designed and offered by Cloudcam. The IP camera app is highly reliable and trustworthy for home or workplace security. The software does not have a computer or laptop version, but viewing the camera footage on a bigger screen is much easier and ensuring. Follow the guide below to download YCC365 for MacBook Laptop.
Process for Installing YCC365 for PC
Nowadays, people are always busy and it would only be great work to keep checking the YCC365 app on your phone to ensure security. Hence, why not have it on a bigger screen which you can easily view every now and then.
But for installing the amazing security camera on Windows and Mac, you will have to download an Android Emulator first. This third-party software will help you easily install the application. You can download BlueStacks or NoxPlayer as both are recommended by us. The only difference between the two emulators is that BlueStacks is heavyweight whereas NoxPlayer is lightweight.
→ Other Emulators besides BlueStacks and Nox
- LD Player
- KO Player
To download BlueStacks, click on the button below for the guide. Follow the instructions to install and download BlueStacks.
To install and download the NoxPlayer Android Emulator, follow the instructions below.
⇒ Firstly, open your browser and type Bignox.com or simply click here to open it. When the website opens, click on the purple download button. After the file download, follow the steps below.
- When you open the downloaded file, a .exe extension will open on your screen. From there, run the file.
- Next up, the NoxPlayer installer will open on your screen. From there install the emulator.
- After the emulator is installed, launch it from the desktop main screen.
- Following this, configure the Nox emulator by logging in with your Google account.
- That is all, now you can finally install applications using NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
Process for Installing YCC365 for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10
- Open the Installed Android Emulator from the desktop home page.
- Now, you can either search on the emulator search bar or open the google play store directly.
- Now search for the YCC365 security camera app.
- A list of applications along with YCC365 and its alternatives will appear on your screen.
- Select the YCC365 application from the list and click on the green button.
- After the application is installed, launch the YCC365 app from the emulator’s home page.
- Enjoy using the surveillance camera app on your PC, Mac and Windows 7//8/10.
Now, What Must You Know About YCC365 for PC app
If you’ve got a big home or a busy workplace, security is definitely the main concern. You can not be in the right place at the right time always. However, this can only be possible if done virtually. With YCC365, you will be able to view the security camera footage from anywhere and at any time. Moreover, you also have the choice of viewing multiple screens at the same time. YCC365 allows 4 screens at a time.
Furthermore, the application also allows backup, Cloud storage, alert notifications and snapshots. Thanks to YCC365 and all these amazing features, the application offers, you can go out and about without worrying about the security of your house and workplace. You can now easily keep an eye on people, your children, babysitters, people who might come at your door, literally everyone at the same time.
How to Connect YCC365 with the security system
All you have to do is simply sign in to configure the application. After that, connect the devices with their QR codes or ID numbers/names. The application supports NVRs and DVRs along with PTZ control.
- Simple and constructive user-interface.
- Multiple screens option.
- Playback and snapshots allowed.
- Also supports Cloud storage so you can view recorded footages later.
- Two-way communication is also available.
- Easy connection with QR codes or IDs.
- Zoom and tilt options available for better viewing.
- Get alert notifications on detection of any suspicious sound etc.
- Compatible with almost all Android or iOS devices.
- Control devices virtually.
This is all you need to know about the YCC365 application and its installation process for downloading it on computer and laptop. For more security camera monitoring and controlling applications, go to our website softwareforpc.