TP-Link Tether for PC is a highly reliable tool designed by TP-Link Corporation Limited which you can use to manage and access your Range Extender, xDSL Router, and TP-Link Router directly with your smartphone or even PC. With the help of this blog post, you can learn TP-Link software download for pc.
Why Install TP-Link Tether for PC and Laptop
This tethering application offers you a quick setup option so you can safely connect two devices without interruption. You can change configuration settings for different devices, add parental controls, block unauthorized users, turn off the automatic connection systems. You can also manage the content they use your connection for and limit their use. Moreover, if you want to check the past history, TP-Link Tether for Mac OS also provides that.
If you’re having trouble placing the adopter in the right place, don’t worry because the app scans and indicates the best place for better connectivity. You can also automatically turn off the LED s at a particular time.
- Cable Modem Routers compatible with TP-Link Tether (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer CR1900 V1
- LTE Gateways compatible with TP-Link Tether (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer MR200 V2
How to Download and Install TP-Link Tether for PC With BlueStacks
The only way to download TP-Link software for pc is through an Android Emulator. And BlueStacks is a highly popular and free emulator that can help us install any Android applications directly from the google play store on our computer and laptop.
To download the BlueStacks Android Emulator, click on the guide linked here. As soon as you click on the link, our website will navigate you to the emulator’s download guide. Follow the instructions given in the blog post to install the emulator. To learn about the installation process of more Android applications, visit our website.
Once you’re done installing the emulator, return to this page for downloading TP-Link tether for PC.
After the emulator is successfully installed, configure it by logging into your actual Gmail account. If you don’t have an account, you can always create one and come back for configuration. Afterward, follow the steps below.
- After configuration, return to the BlueStacks home page.
- There, you will see the google play store icon. Open the play store by clicking on the icon.
- Now, look for the TP-Link Tether App on the search bar.
- A list of Android applications that are also alternative to TP-Link Tether will appear.
- Select TP-Link software from the list.
- Click on the install button.
- Your application will successfully install soon after you click on the button.
- Open the BlueStacks home page and click on the TP-Link Tether for PC app icon.
TP-Link for PC – Common FAQs
Q. How to setup TP-Link Tether?
A. Follow the steps below to connect with TP-Link Tether
- Open your smartphone and go to the wireless settings. Following, connect to your router’s wireless network.
- Now launch the tether app on your PC.
- Tap on your router icon.
- You may be asked to either login or sign in with a new password.
- You can quick Setup should auto-launch. Next, choose your Internet Connection Type and tap “Next”.
- You can also change the name of your router.
- Review your changes and save them to proceed.
- After configuration, click on Finish and you’re done.
Q. How to download and install TP-Link tether for PC?
A. You can install and use the application on your PC, Mac, and Windows 7,8,10 and XP through the BlueStacks Android Emulator. The instructions are given in this blog post.