Speco Player for PC allows you to view and monitor your DVR security camera systems remotely. It is a highly reliable application designed and developed by Speco Technologies and has produced many satisfied users. If you’re looking for a way to download and use Speco Player for Windows and Mac OS then this is the right place. You will find installation guides further in this blog post.
- 1 How is Speco Player for PC Worth Installing?
- 2 Process for Installing Speco Player for PC, Mac Laptop and Windows 10
How is Speco Player for PC Worth Installing?
The Android application comes with many authentic features and functions smoothly. The user interface is quite simple and constructive along with easy navigation. You can utilize amazing features like playback of recorded videos, snapshots, two-way communication and more.
The Speco Player app also supports HU, NU, VT, HT, HS, NS, NSP, NSL, DS, VS, ZipKit, and HD DVR models which are also from Speco Technologies. And thus, they also do not require a complicated configuration process. All you have to do is create an account, add the device name, IP address and user name to connect the camera with the application. QR scanners also work for connectivity.
Speco Player – Key Features
- Simple interface.
- Allows playback
- Supports PTZ control system.
- Allows multiple screen monitoring and live viewing.
- Also, you will be able to control the camera remotely.
- Easily take screenshots and view them later.
- Allows you to add multiple locations
- Simple configuration and connection of surveillance cameras.
→ Speco Player Alternatives
- Alfred Home Security Camera For PC, Windows 10
- Night Owl HD For PC, Windows 10
- P2P Live Cam For PC, Windows 10,8,7 and Mac
Process for Installing Speco Player for PC, Mac Laptop and Windows 10
As the surveillance camera monitoring software is an Android application and you can only download it from the google play store or through its APK file, However, both methods require third-party software and you also require access to the google play store directly on your computer and laptop.
This third-party software is an Android Emulator, a program that helps you access the play store and install apps on your MacBook. You can choose whichever emulator you find suitable but our main suggestion is of BlueStacks Android Emulator. This is a highly constructive and fully functioning program that comes with reliable features that help enhance the user experience.
If you want, you can also opt for other emulators like NoxPlayer, Andy, LD Player or KO Player.
Firstly, we will install BlueStacks on our device and then proceed to download Speco Player for PC.
How to Install BlueStacks Emulator to download Speco Player for computer
To download the BleuStacks Emulator, click on the button below. The website will navigate you to the BlueStacks download guide. Follow the instructions and return to install Speco Player.
How to Download Speco Player for PC and Windows 7,8,10 & XP
- Once the Bluestacks Emulator is installed, launch it on your Laptop.
- Sign in with your Google account to configure.
- Now, go to the google play store search bar.
- Type and look for the Speco Player app.
- The play store will navigate you to a list of surveillance camera monitoring applications.
- Select Speco Player from the list.
- You will see the install button, click on it and wait for the app to install.
- Now, return to the BlueStacks home page.
- You will see the Speco Player icon there.
- Click to launch the security camera app and enjoy using it on your PC and Mac OS.
Using Speco Player APK to install the app Through BlueStacks
- First, download the Speco Player APK file from google.
- Now, open the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Following, click on installed apps.
- Now, open the APK installer.
- Select Speco Player APK.
- The application will install automatically.
- Open the monitoring application from the emulator’s main page.
This is all you need to know for the installation process of Speco Player. To install more Android applications and get additional information about them, visit our website by clicking here.
To learn more about the BlueStacks Android Emulator, click here.