How can we Restart Mac?
Here, I’m going to tell you the most reliable and accurate steps to Restart the Mac. Let’s get started;
- Firstly, You’ll have to click the Apple icon that is placed on the top-left side.
- Now you’ll see the Restart option from the extended menu.
- After selecting the Restart option from the above step, a window will appear like this on your screen. Just click the Restart button to proceed further.
- Let the procedure finish successfully.
You’re done with method 1 of resetting your Mac to resolve the sorry, no manipulations with clipboard allowed error.
Method#2: Force Abdicate The Clipboard Via Activity Monitor
- You’ll need to close all the applications you were using as copy-paste isn’t functioning.
- Then you’ll have to access the Activity Monitor from the Finder> Applications> Utilities.
- For accurate functioning, you can also unfasten the spotlight and category from Activity Monitor.
- Now, go to the Search bar and simply type the pboard in the upper-right search bar.
- Select the second option, which is pboard development, and now click the X in the toolbar section.
- The dialogue box will appear and now you’ll need to click the ‘Quit’ button to step ahead.
- Now, simply exit the Activity Monitor.
Method#3: Fixing the Stuck Clipboard Via Terminal
- First of all access the Terminal on Finder> Applications> Utilities or you can do it utilizing the spotlight as well.
- A window will appear, simply write “kill all pboard”.
- Lastly, you’ll have to click the Return button from the keyboard.
Case 2: WindowServer is at Fault
To fix the Sorry, No manipulations with clipboard allowed error you can also use Activity Monitor if you’re facing issues with the WindowServer as well. Here we will be telling you easy steps to follow and fix the no manipulations with clipboard allowed error;
- Firstly you’ll access the Activity Monitor as we mentioned in the above cases.
- Simply write the Window server in the search bar which is present at the top right of the window.
- Now, just select the WindowServer option from the below option from the generated results as shown in the attached picture below.
- Just Double click the WindowServer option for further processing.
- In the end, click the Quit option.
- Exit the Activity Monitor to end the process.
Case 3: If Keyboard Shortcut is Not Working
Here is another case to fix the Sorry, No manipulations with clipboard allowed error. You’ll be wondering what to do if the keyboard shortcut isn’t working. It can be impossible for you if you’re facing difficulties or errors with your keyboard, with the copy-pasting commands of Ctrl+C for copy and Ctrl+V for pasting. To resolve and fix the error you can also use an earlier copy-paste procedure on Mac;
1- Use Of Context Menu
- Open the folder you want to access.
- Press the Right-click on the folder.
- Select the Copy option from the context menu.
- Go to the space or folder where you want to perform the paste function.
- Again, Right-click the mouse where you want to paste the content.
- Now, select the paste option from the context menu to simply paste it there.
2- You can use Edit Menu as well
- Open the file you want to perform a function with.
- Simply click on the Edit button menu present at the top of the window.
- Select the Copy option from the submenu.
- Go to the space you want to paste content.
- Just click the Edit and select the Paste option.
Concluding Sorry, No manipulations with clipboard allowed Error:
By following the above step-by-step procedure, you can smartly fix the Sorry, no manipulations with clipboard allowed error which appears due to the copy-pasting of text to another clipboard. Now, by treading the above guide you’ll definitely be able to copy the text to another clipboard without any hindrance. You just have to follow the steps properly without missing any point.
Try to resolve this error when you’re in a calm mood as each step has to be followed for successful and proper results. I tried my level best to make it easier for you to fix the Sorry, no manipulations with clipboard allowed error in less time.
I hope you find this article helpful and you’ll be able to enjoy the copy-pasting of text from one to another clipboard without facing the No manipulations with clipboard allowed error. You’ll have to follow each step accurately to get productive results. But if you still find it difficult and want to ask your queries. Just comment them down and we will be answering all your queries as soon as possible.
Thank You So much for your time and result.
I hope it worked for you!