ShareMe for PC is a fully functioning and highly reliable file transferring software designed for Android devices. Its worldwide popularity is due to its ad-free feature and quick sharing capabilities.
If you’re looking for a way to install ShareMe app on Windows 10 then you are right place. In this blog post, we prepared for you, installation guides which help you download and install your file transferring application for a much better experience. You can find the guide after knowing a little about the app.
This brilliant application developed by Xiaomi Inc. offers unique features so you can share your files with other people as easily and quickly as possible. If you don’t any network available near you and you want to transfer files, it does not matter because through the ShareMe app you can share media content even without wifi.
It is very simple to connect your device with another. All you have to do is scan the QR code on the other device if you’re sharing your files. While receiving, you can have the other device scan your QR code.
The basic connectivity option is also available. Simply scan and find the device name you want to share files with, connect and transfer.
→ Super secure: The ShareMe app ensures your security and protects all the data that is being shared or received, from data thieves and all.
→ All formats and sizes supported: With this application on your device, you can share all formats and sizes, be it music, pictures, large videos and other such media content.
→ Ultra-Fast speed sharing: Unlike Bluetooth, the files you share with other device are guaranteed to take less time to transfer. No matter the size, with ShareMe for Mac Laptop, you can transfer media content 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
→ User-friendly Interface: The application also comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
→ Multiple Languages Supported: The ShareMe application offers multiple languages which you can choose from.
→ ShareMe app Alternative
You can download the ShareMe app on computer and Windows with an Android Emulator. The software program will give you access to the google play store directly on your laptop. You can also download other Android application using the Android Emulator. For more articles like this one, visit our website, SoftwareforPC.
For the emulator, you can install and use the BlueStacks Android Emulator which is not only popular because of its advanced features but also because it helps install Android applications faster than the most emulator. Moreover, it offers a lag-free experience for all apps no matter the size.
To download the BlueStacks Android Emulator, follow the guide below.
Process for Installing BlueStacks on Mac Laptop
1. Firstly, open the BlueStacks Official website on your browser.
2. Secondly, you will see a green button, click on it to download the emulator’s file.
3. Open the downloaded raw file and the BlueStacks installer will open on your screen.
4. There, click on install.
5. The emulator will then begin installing. Now, this process may take a few minutes but be patient. Also if any problem occurs while installation, make sure you have enough storage on your device and the anti-virus program on your PC is disabled.
6. After installation, go to the desktop main screen.
7. Double-click on the BlueStacks icon you see there.
8. The emulator will automatically begin star-up.
9. Following, you will be required to log in with your active Gmail address and password. This will configure the emulator and you will gain access to the google play store.
10. Now, proceed to install ShareMe for PC.
Now that you have access to the google play store, you can easily download and install ShareME app.
1. Go to the BlueStacks home page.
2. On the search bar, type ShareMe.
3. Following, the BlueStacks Emulator will navigate you to the play store list with your search result.
4. Select the ShareMe app from the list.
5. Once the google play store page opens, you will see a green install button. Click on it.
6. The application will install in a few seconds to minutes.
7. If you’re using the APK method, click on the ‘installed Apps’ tab.
8. Then click on the ‘APK installer’ tab.
9. Select the ShareMe APK file which you can easily get from the Google search engine.
10. Once the application is installed, open it by clicking on its icon from the BlueStacks home page.
11. Enjoy sharing files on your PC and Windows XP.