NovelCat for PC – Download for free on Windows 10 or Mac OS
NovelCat for PC is an exciting and amazing app where you can read novels and stories based on fiction. If you love writing and want to write novels or stories, this app lets you do that without any hassle. With this app, you can select the novel of your favorite genre and add it to your reading list.
NovelCat for PC Exciting Features
If you love the writing of some author and you want to talk to them, then this app allows you to interact with your favorite authors. You can request them for more content or you can send gifts to them.
All novels are updated in real-time as soon as the authors update their content. You also get recommendations for the novels that are trending.
Comfortable Reading Experience
This app provides you a comfortable reading experience. You can choose the customized page-turning. To make it more comfortable you can also select the eye protection mode.
Create Your Own Story
If you want to write, then you can write your own story and share it with people to read. When you attract fans and your story gets popular you can earn numerous rewards.
Install NovelCat on your PC
NovelCat is available to download at the Google Play Store and Apple Store absolutely free. And you can also install NovelCat on your PC and let the fun begin. But before you can download and use this addictive app on your PC, you have to download an Android Emulator to run this app on your Desktop or Laptop. An Android emulator lets you run Android apps on your computer. Although there are many options available for you to explore when it comes to emulators, a few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, and MeMu.
Compatibility: Before you start downloading any emulator for your PC don’t forget to take a look at the minimum systems requirements to make sure your system is compatible.
For example, BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13), and Mojave(10.14), 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator which works well with your PC’s hardware/software.
Install Bluestacks Emulator on your PC.
To install Bluestacks on your PC, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Download the Bluestacks Emulator from its official website
Start by clicking the download link on the website of Bluestacks.
- After the download gets completed, open the file
When the download finishes, locate the Bluestacks setup file in your downloads folder and open it to launch the installer.
- When the Installer launches, click Install
After you launch the installer from the setup file, click the install now button. The installer will first download all the required files first and then install these files.
- The installation process will take a few minutes
The installation process will take some time depending upon the speed of your internet connection. After the installation process gets completed, go to your desktop and launch the emulator from the Bluestacks icon.
- Launch Bluestacks
Once the Bluestacks is launched you will be asked to login into your Google account to be able to install apps from Google Play Store.
Install NovelCat app on your PC
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to search for NovelCat on the Play Store.
- By clicking the install button you can download and install the app on your PC.
- In case NovelCat does not show up in Google Play, you can download NovelCat APK from google.
- After the APK file is downloaded on your PC, go to your downloads folder and right-click on the APK file and select Open with
- In the list of programs that show up, select Bluestacks and it will start the installation of the app.
- After the app is installed, launch the app by clicking the open button and start the fun.