If you’re looking for a professional photo editor, you must definitely try Motionleap for PC and Windows 7,8 & 10. This editor comes with highly reliable functions with incredible editing tools. You can start editing photos like never before with this amazing photo-editing Android application.
Furthermore, you can avail this advanced editing application on your computer and laptop. For this, you will have to install an Android Emulator first. Don’t worry about the installation process because you’ll find the download guides further in this blog post. But before proceeding to the guides, why not learn a little more about the Motionleap app for MacBook Laptop.
- 1 What is Motionleap for PC
- 2 How can we install Motionleap for PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10
What is Motionleap for PC
This is a popular application which was also named as one of the best editing application on the play store in 2019. You might surely be familiar with this application but by the name of Pixaloop which was later changed to Motionleap. The application is also a part of the Creative Kit franchise.
This amazing application is developed and designed by Lighttricks Ltd. The application offers tons of advanced features each of which comes with a variety of options. Not only will you love editing your photos but you’ll also have extreme fun doing it.
With the best photo editing application in the store, you can turn your simple and dry photos into one full of life and colour. You can easily create 3D animated pictures, photoshop background scenery for your photos, create photos with boomerang effect (moving photos), add creative details, use filters and editing tools to create masterpieces. Moreover, get to share your amazing edits on all other social media platforms directly through the application.
Is Motionleap Worth Installing
Yes, it is definitely worth installing since it comes with all the amazing features that any professional photo editor would want to use. You can see some of the features below.
- Allows photoshopping with just a few swipes.
- Change background colours or switch the whole background itself.
- Set the contrast or sharpen the feature of your photos. with a swipe.
- Use the unique 3D camera effect to create moving photos.
- Use advanced edits and create amazing animations.
- Add animated object in your photos without them looking unnatural.
- Add amazing overlays without anyone noticing.
- Add natural effect to plain photos.
- Express your emotions and inspirations through your photos and edits.
How can we install Motionleap for PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10
You can use the Motionleap photo editor on your Mac Laptop and computer as it will be much easier to edit photos on a bigger screen. However, the photo editor does not have an official version for PC hence why you will be required to install an Android Emulator first.
The Android Emulator software will work as third-party software to help you gain direct access to the google play store to install the smartphone version of the Motionleap app for the Laptop. Follow the steps below to download Bluestacks, which is a popular Android emulator and to install Motionleap.
- LD Player
Process for Downloading BlueStacks for the installation of Motionleap for PC
- Click on the given link to download the emulator raw file.
- Now, run the downloaded file from the .exe extension.
- Next, the BlueStacks installer will open on your screen.
- Following, click on ‘install now’.
- The installer will download and extract important files. To ignore any interruption, make sure you have enough storage and disabled anti-virus software.
- Once the emulator is installed, the start-up page will appear on your screen.
- Finally, you can use the emulator on your computer and Laptop.
- Lastly, configure the Android Emulator with your Gmail account.
Download Motionleap for PC, Mac Laptop and Windows 7/8/10/XP
- Launch BlueStacks.
- Next, look for Motionleap on the BlueStacks search bar.
- The google play store will navigate you to a list with Motionleap and its alternatives.
- Now, select Motionleap from the list.
- The installation page will open, click on the green install button.
- Click on the Motionleap icon which you will find on the desktop main screen.
- Enjoy editing on your computer and Macbook laptop with Motionleap for PC.
Install Motionleap for PC using its APK file
- Firstly, open your browser and go to the google search engine.
- There, search for Motionleap APK file.
- Open a website and download the APK file from there.
- Now go to the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on installed apps at the top left of the emulator.
- Now, open ‘APK installer’.
- Select the Motionleap APK file and install the app.