Download Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC to secure your pictures from the curious ones. Be it at work, home or any other institution, you can lock your photos to gain extra security on your device. Whereas, to install the amazing and highly reliable Android application, you can take help from our download guides given below.
- 1 How to use Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC and Mac Laptop
- 2 Now, to download KeepSafe Photo Vault for PC, follow the steps below
How to use Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC and Mac Laptop
The keepsafe app was designed as a highly secure and encrypted vault or chest box, where you can store your photos, videos and such media. The contents you store in the vault will have absolutely no permission for access by outsides unless you allow them. No third party can access the vaults but you and the servers. To additionally secure them, you can add pin codes, patterns or passwords.
What Other Options do we have with Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC and Windows 7,8,10
- You can also backup your data or stored content/pictures on Cloud.
- Furthermore, you can use this application to get more storage as Keepsafe stores your content but take only a little bit of your phone storage.
- If people try to break into your vaults, the application automatically captures their photo and send alert notifications and alarms to your device or ones which are synced.
- Moreover, you can also add locks to albums categorized in your vaults.
- Make things fancy and add themes to your vaults for a funky, dark, soft or sophisticated look.
- The smart Keepsafe Photo Vault application also allows you to directly import photos or other media content directly from the vaults. This option is only available for the main user and not for guests.
- Comes with a highly intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Requires a small configuration process just for your security along with a few permissions like for gallery etc.
- Categories and organize your files for easy access.
- You can also connect your Keepsafe account to other devices and sync the vault storage to gain access to your vaults on multiple devices.
- Mistakenly deleted a photo? Don’t worry as the amazing Keepsafe Photo Vault application always has your back. Not only is your security the application’s priority but it also makes sure your saved data is not misplaced. And if it ever is, the app allows you access to the trash recovery option which holds all deleted files without occupying any phone storage.
Now, to download KeepSafe Photo Vault for PC, follow the steps below
→ Firstly, you will have to install and download some third-party program which will allow you access to the google play store directly on your PC.
There is only one such popular software and that is an Android Emulator. This software will not only allow you access to the play store but also help run your applications smoothly with minimal glitches. It is important for you to choose a reliable Android Emulator as sometimes low-quality software bring viruses to your device. Or they are not as authentic or reliable and are quite vulnerable. Which is also why we decided to do the hunting for you. Our team found an outstanding emulator and that is the BlueStacks emulator which has so far proven to be quite powerful and stable.
You can download the BlueStacks Android Emulator by following the process explained below.
→ Download BlueStacks to Install Keepsafe on Windows and Max OS
- Open the linked guide and follow the steps to install BlueStacks. Return to the website when you’re done with installing.
- Now, minimize the browser and you will see the BlueStacks launcher on the desktop main screen.
- Double-click to open the emulator.
- This will lead you to the start-up process and then to the configuration page.
- Following, sign in with your Gmail account and password.
- Now you have successfully gained access to the google play store, proceed to install KeepSafe photo vault.
→ Install Keepsafe Photo Vault for PC and Laptop
- After configuration, the emulator will navigate you to the Bluestacks home page.
- Open the google play store by clicking on the icon.
- Next, search for Keepsafe Photo Vault on the search bar.
- Following this, the play store will navigate you to a page with your app and its alternatives.
- Click on the keepsafe icon and install it by clicking on the green button.
- After installation, locate the keepsafe app on the BlueStacks home page and launch it from there.
- Now enjoy using the Keepsafe Photo Vault app on your computer and laptop.
→ For more download guides, click here.
→ For more information about the BlueStacks Android Emulator, click here.