IPTV Pro for PC is a highly reliable application that is surely becoming popular as more people are opting for IPTV services. This application comes with authentic and functional features. However, the IPTV app is not free, it costs only $2.99 but we assure you it’s totally worth it. Plus, you can even install IPTV Pro for Windows 10.
Now you can live TV channels, TV shows, and movies from around the world with lag-free performance and fast connectivity. Moreover, you can enjoy watching uninterrupted media content as the IPTV Pro app comes with no Ads! Literally! No pop-ups or long videos anymore.
Now if you’re wondering how to access so many of your favorite channels, the IPTV Pro has got you covered here too. You can add your favorite channels, movies, and shows and later sort them into different playlists for easy access. The quick navigation allows you to access your playlists easily.
More About IPTV Pro for PC and MacBook Laptop
This would definitely remain our top recommendation for applications providing IPTV services. But you can view some alternatives below before we proceed to the app features. ↓
The IPTV Pro application is designed and offered by Alexander Sofronov. The Android application does not have a version for computer and laptop, you can continue for the installation guides.
- IPTV Pro is compatible with all devices above version 4.2.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface along with quick navigation options.
- You can autoplay channels anytime.
- The application does not provide in-built channels so you’ll have to add them yourself. Simply copy-paste either the whole play lists or the choice of channels you want.
- Looking for a show or movie but you don’t it anywhere? the because of IPTV Pro for PC.
- Supports M3U and XSPF playlist versions.
- You can install UDP Proxy through the app to play multicast streams.
- For quick access, the application comes with the main screen customized with all your most-watched channels, shows, and more.
- Supports EGP in XMLTV and JTV formats.
- Another amazing feature that comes with the IPTV Pro app is the in-built media player. The media player offers HD quality, subtitles, and more.
- Allows you to add parental control on channels you want to restrict from your children.
What’s New in the IPTV Pro app
- Customize your content into categories.
- You can also put a lock on the categories for parental control.
- Multiple languages option.
- Now you can enable the picture-in-picture mode on the media player.
Guides for Downloading IPTV Pro for PC, Windows, and Mac OS
The most reliable software for installing Android applications is an Android Emulator. With this software, you can access the google play directly on your laptop or computer, install Android or IOS applications and utilize the in-built features to enhance user experience.
As we always recommend our users, we suggest you download BlueStacks or the NoxPlayer Android Emulators for your Windows and computer.
→ BlueStacks is one of the most popular emulators in the and perfect for installing basic android applications. It comes with amazing in-app features and shows fast speed. However, you will require more storage to install this as BlueStacks is a heavyweight Android emulator.
→ NoxPlayer on the other hand offers similar features as BlueStacks. It shows no lag problems and allows quick installation of applications especially games. A great fact about Nox is, you won’t need much storage as NoxPlayer is a lightweight Android Emulator.
Continue for the installation guides.
Install BlueStacks to Download IPTV Pro for PC and Laptop
- Firstly, click here so the website will navigate you to the BlueStacks download guide.
- Follow the guide to successfully download the Android Emulator.
- Now, launch the emulator on your Windows and configure it by logging in.
- now, go to the BlueStacks home page and open the google play from there.
- After that, search for IPTV Pro on the search bar.
- A list will appear on your screen.
- Select IPTV Pro and click on the green install button.
- Subscribe to fully access the app.
- Now go to the BlueStacks home page. You will see the IPTV Pro icon there, select the app and enjoy using it on your Mac Laptop.
Download NoxPlaye for Installing IPTV Pro for PC and Windows 10 & XP
- Firstly, install the NoxPlayer emulator from its official website.
- Now, open and configure the emulator by signing in.
- Finally, search for the IPTV Pro application.
- A list of applications will appear along with IPTV Pro alternatives.
- Select IPTV Pro from the list and install it.
- Go to the NoxPlayer home page and click on the app icon.
- Enjoy streaming Live TV Shows, movies, and channels on your PC, Mac, and Windows.