Danale for PC is a smart and fully functioning application designed to help you monitor and control connected CCTV cameras right from your device. The times have changed when people could carefreely live in their homes or work in their places without having to worry about burglar threats or invasion. Smart devices like surveillance systems and applications like Danale have surely made it easier for people to ensure the safety and privacy of their workplaces and homes.
In this article, we will also help you install Danale for Mac and Windows using software called Android Emulator. The application offers enough potential that using it on your computer and laptop will be equally reliable and we are sure you won’t regret it. For more CCTV Apps for PC visit our blog.
- 1 What more do we know about Danale for PC
- 2 How to Install Danale for PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10 and XP
What more do we know about Danale for PC
The smart application not only helps you monitor multiple surveillance cameras at the same time but also notifies you when any motion or sound is detected through alert notifications and alarms. Moreover, the Danale camera viewer is compatible with many popular security camera systems so you won’t have to worry about choosing a specific one. One of its cool features includes, users, having the ability to control (move right and left) their cameras directly through the app.
The application is customized with bizarre dynamic encryption which promises to keep our security as its top priority. Sit back and relax while also keeping an eye all around with Danale installed on your PC and Android smartphone.
One of Danale’s incredible features include,
The smart application allows you to connect specific home appliances that you can control through the application. These include the doorbell (you can identify the person outside), the lights (switch lights on and off when required), the garage (open the garage through the app without having to trouble others), the temperature of the house, and the main switches.
How to connect with the Danale for PC app?
Since the app interface is quite user-friendly, the configuration method includes only a few steps.
- Open the Danale application and a configuration page will open on your screen. log in with your Google account and password.
- Open your email account for a verification code. Accept and return to the app.
- Click on Add device and some instructions will appear on your screen. Follow the steps to connect your CCTV system with the application.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Quick connection and collaboration with multiple companies.
- Smart monitoring and instant alert notifications and alarms.
- Allows users to control certain home appliances through the application.
- Supports cloud storage for easy access throughout devices.
- Task Automation.
- Watch multiple camera screen from wherever you are and at the same time.
Danale App Alternative:- 360eyes Pro for PC, Windows 10,8,7, and Mac Laptop
How to Install Danale for PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10 and XP
As mentioned above, downloading the Danale app for computer and laptops will be more helpful to easily view and monitor our camera systems. With the help of BlueStacks, an Android Emulator, we will directly install Danale from the google play store.
If you’re wondering how we will access the google play store on our PC, it is through the Android Emulator. This software is built to help us gain direct access to the google play store on our devices. Follow the instructions below to install the emulator and the application.
Install BlueStacks and Download Danale for PC and MacBook
To install the Android emulator, click here for the BlueStacks guide. You can follow the instructions given in the guide to download the BlueStacks emulator. You will also find more information about the emulator if you’re looking for it. Once the emulator is installed, return to this blog post to proceed to the installation process of the Danale app.
Once the BlueStacks Android Emulator is installed, go to your desktop main page. You will see the BlueStacks icon there. Double-click on it to open the emulator. Then click on the google play store icon on the BlueStacks home page. Configure it by logging in with your Google account. Now follow the steps below.
- After configuration, go to the emulator home page again.
- Open the play store and go to the search bar.
- Now, search for the Danale app.
- A list of applications including the app you searched for will show up on your screen.
- Select Danale from the list of alternatives.
- Click on the green install button.
- After a few seconds, the Danale app will successfully install on your device.
- Go to the BlueStacks home page and you will find the app icon there.
- Click on the Danale for PC icon to launch the app.