Download ad Instal Raindar for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac: Nowadays, climate change has made weather so unpredictable that it has become necessary to look for weather updates before leaving the house. However, not many Android applications provide accurate weather updates like Raindar for PC does. This is a highly reliable and authentic weather forecast application available for all Android and iOS devices.
Furthermore, you can use an Android Emulator to install and use Raindar on Windows 7/8/10. You will need the software program because the weather app does not have a version for computer and laptop. The installation guides for this app are given at the end of this blog post.
Why Install Raindar for PC
The forecast app works to provide authentic updates and reports on weather in your area and nearby you. Once you open the Radar app from wherever you are, the application uses google maps to show weather updates around you. On your screen, the app indicates recent reports, predictions and notifies about rains, snowfalls etc. beforehand.
To view the reports, you can zoom in and out or even drag the screen upwards and downwards. Different colours indicate important weather changes which might prove beneficial especially when you leave to go out and about. You can also customize the map yourself for best weather Radar for PC experience.
How to Download Raindar for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10
As mentioned above, you can only download and install the Radar app using the Android Emulator program. Because access to the google play store is only possible through this software.
You can install the BlueStacks Android Emulator, which is our top recommendation. If you don’t have enough storage on your PC, then you can opt for NoxPlayer as it is a lightweight software. Both emulators have almost similar features and are worth downloading.
The BlueStacks and NoxPlayer guides are given below to help you download Raindar for Windows 10.
Process of Installing Raindar for PC With BlueStacks
- Download the BlueStacks Emulator from here. Follow the guide given in the link to install the emulator successfully.
- Next, open, start-up and configure the emulator.
- Now, go to the BlueStacks home page.
- There, search for the Raindar app on the BlueStacks search bar.
- Following, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store page for Raindar and its alternative weather apps.
- Select Raindar from the list and install it on your computer and laptop.
- Now, go to the BlueStacks main page and look for the Raindar app icon.
- Click on the icon to launch and update yourself with the weather reports on your Mac and Windows XP.
Process for Downloading Raindar for PC and Mac With NoxPlayer
- Open the NoxPlayer website.
- Download the emulator from there.
- Install, start-up and configure the emulator.
- Now, go to the NoxPlayer main page.
- There, you will see a google play store icon.
- Click on it to access the google play store on a computer and MacBook laptop.
- Following, search for Raindar on the search bar.
- A list of applications will appear on your screen.
- Select Raindar from the list.
- Install the app.
- Lastly, locate the application on the NoxPlayer home page and enjoy getting authentic weather reports on your PC.