How to Install Mi Home for PC, Mac Laptop and Windows 7/8/10
- 1 What is the Mi Home for PC Android App
- 2 Can You Install Mi Home for PC, MacBook and Windows 7/8/10
If you just recently installed a security system at your home or workplace or if you want to start living smart and you’re looking for reliable software to monitor and control the appliances, then we recommend you download and try Mi Home for PC. Furthermore, you might also want to install the home appliances monitoring application on your Mac Laptop and Windows for a better experience.
For the installation guides, continue reading. Moreover, if you want more information about the Mi Home app, our blog post covers all the necessary information below.
What is the Mi Home for PC Android App
This amazing Android application allows you to monitor and control your home appliances remotely. With Mi Home on your device, you can start living smart because you’ll have control of most of your home appliances on just a single device.
Whether it is the temperature of your house, the switches, the lights, the doorbell or the security camera system, everything can be easily monitored and controlled right your Windows and Computer. The application is super user-friendly as it makes living so much easier. You can even set alarms and notifications to alert you when whatever is needed to be done. IF you’re running late, all you need is a single tap or click to switch off all the lights. If the bell rings, you can easily look for the person outdoor through the security camera screen on the Mi Home app and much more.
Can You Install Mi Home for PC, MacBook and Windows 7/8/10
Yes, you can definitely download the Mi Home app for computer and laptop even though the application does not originally have a version for PCs. Hence, with the help of an Android Emulator, you can easily download Mi Home and the emulator will run the app smoothly and effectively for you.
You can download the BlueStacks Android Emulator. We highly suggest this emulator to all our readers due to its full functionality and powerful working. It also comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface and installing method. To download BlueStacks and Mi Home for PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Download BlueStacks Raw file
- Open BlueStacks official website.
- Download file.
- Open file.
Step 2 – install BlueStacks
- Run the raw file to open the BlueStacks installer.
- There, click install.
Step 3 – Start-up and Configuration
- Go to the desktop main page and open BlueStacks from there.
- Now, wait for the start-up process.
- Next, set-up the emulator with your Gmail account.
Step 4 – Install Mi Home for PC
- Open the google play store from the BlueStacks home page.
- Search for Mi Home.
- Install it.
- Enjoy using the best home appliances monitoring application on your Windows and Mac Laptop
Some Mi Home for PC Features
The Mi Home app is designed and offered by Xiaomi Inc. which is a popular company and no doubt has produced a highly reliable application. The apps come with amazing features. However, in this blog post, we only highlighted some important ones.
- User-friendly and constructive interface.
- Lets you control the temperature of the house, the lights/lamps, air purifier and other outlets or home appliances.
- Easily get to categorize each home appliances under different rooms.
- You can also monitor and control your security camera system.
- Cloud storage and playback feature is also supported for the surveillance system.
- Allows you to set alert notifications and alarms.
- Compatible with all devices easily.
How to connect to the Mi Home app
- Log in or register an account on the Mi Home app.
- Then, the scanner will indicate the Xiaomi home appliances nearby.
- Connect the devices and start monitoring and controlling them.