If you’re concerned about your home or workplace security, then iCamViewer for PC is a perfect security camera monitoring application. Just buy yourself the best set of surveillance cameras and install this free Android application to view and control your cameras virtually.
Can we Install iCamVewer on Computer and Laptop
Yes, with the help of an Android Emulator, we can easily install and download iCamViewer for Mac and Windows 7/8/10. Furthermore, it will only prove beneficial to install the amazing security system monitoring app for a computer or laptop. This way you will be able to view the camera footage on a bigger screen and utilize the multiple screen option to the best.
What More Does the iCamViewer for PC App Offer
The highly reliable IP camera comes with many amazing features. This is especially important for security system monitoring applications as people security depends partly on them. Hence, authentic and promising software is one which is much needed. And iCamViewer is just the software that fulfils these requirements.
The camera supports DVR and NVR cameras as well as PTZ control for added security. Furthermore, you can view the security camera footages not only when you’re at the same place but even when you’re out and about. However, this is only possible if you have the cameras connected over Wifi i.e if you have Wifi then only can you view the footage.
Other Features Include
- Constructive and simple user interface.
- Compatible with most versions of Android devices.
- Tilt and zoom options are also given.
- No complicated configuration required. Simply add your account and connect devices.
- Use camera ID or QR code to connect devices.
- Easily access the iCamViewer library for recorded footage and playback.
- The application also shows its own list of surveillance camera systems which the app is compatible.
- 24/7 customer support available.
- View multiple screens at the same time. (up to 5)
- snapshots are also allowed.
- Alert notifications and alarms are promised as well.
Install iCamViewer for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10 & XP
You can easily install the iCamViewer app on your computer and laptop using the Android Emulator as mentioned above. But since there are many emulators available in the store, you must be careful while choosing the perfect emulator. There are many emulators that cause viruses. Hence, to save you from the trouble, we recommend after our full testing, BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is a highly reliable and promising Android Emulator. It comes with amazing enhancing features and helps you install applications within seconds. The only fallback with this emulator is that its a bit heavyweight a need more storage for installation.
If you’re looking for a lighter weight Android Emulator, then we recommend you try the NoxPlayer Emulator. It is also as good as BlueStacks but we recommend it more for gaming applications.
Other good enough options
Follow the steps below to install iCamViewer for PC
Step 1 – Install BlueStacks
- Click here to open the BlueStacks website.
- Click on the download button.
- The raw file will download at the bottom of your screen. Open it.
- A .exe extension will appear on your screen, from there run the file.
- Next, the BlueStacks installer will open on your screen.
- Click on install and wait.
- On completion. go to the desktop main screen and open the emulator from here.
- The start-up page will appear, wait until the start-up finishes.
- Next, log in with your Gmail account and password to gain access to the google play store.
Step 2 – Install iCamViewer for PC and MacBook Laptop
- Open the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Go to the search bar.
- Look for the iCamViewer app.
- A list of security camera application along with iCamViewer will appear.
- Select your best security camera applications from the list.
- Install the app by clicking on the green button.
- Now, return to the BlueStacks home page and you will see the app icon there.
- Click on the iCamViewer icon to use the application on your PC, Mac and Windows.
Application similar to iCamViewer for PC