Colouring nowadays surely gives one a nostalgic feeling since it’s not something people really do nowadays. Happy Color for PC is definitely an application that takes you to the good old days. And If you are artistic and love colouring then you’ll surely get hooked to the variety of colouring pages and pallets the Happy Color app offers. Also, you can enhance your colouring experience on a bigger screen by installing Happy Color for Windows 7.
What more do we know about the Happy Color for PC
This a colour by number game for adults designed and offered by X-Flow. You can colour on more than 10,000 free pages with multiple colour pallets. Most of the pages are of Disney characters and others are of cartoonish patterns while some are of real-life places, sports, games, mosaic, mandala, horoscopes, and flowers. You can fill colour into each and every details by following the number guide.
Relive your memories by colouring your favourite pages and share them with your friends on other social media apps. You can also enhance the happy colour app experience by installing the Android application on your computer and laptop using an Android Emulator. For the installation guides, look below.
How to Download Happy Color for PC and Windows 7 for Free
As we have mentioned above, you can download and use Happy Color for Mac and Laptops using the Android Emulator. In the article, we are going to use the BlueStacks Android Emulator. With this software program, you will be able to use the google play store directly on your device, that way you can install Android applications of your choice.
→ Other possible options for Emulators other than BlueStacks
- KO Player
Download BlueStacks to Install Happy Color for PC
To install BlueStacks, go to the emulator’s official website. Click on the button and download the emulator. Afterwards, follow the steps below.
- Now, open the BlueStacks downloaded file and run the file.
- Next, the emulator’s installer will appear on your screen. Click on the installation button to extract the emulator’s files.
- Make sure your antivirus software is switched off and your device has enough storage to avoid interruptions.
- Once after installation, the BlueStacks icon will appear on your desktop main page. Click to launch the emulator and the emulator will the start-up process.
- Once the emulator starts, it will navigate you to the configuration page.
- Following, log in with your active Gmail account and password.
Process for Installing Happy Color for PC and Mac Laptop
- Open the installed emulator home page again.
- Click on the google play store icon and go to the play store search bar.
- Now, type and search for the happy color application.
- The emulator will navigate you to a page where the application will appear in a list with its alternatives.
- Select the happy color from the list.
- And click on install to download the application.
- The Happy color app will install in a few seconds.
- Open the BlueStacks main page again and this time the happy color for the PC app icon will also appear there.
Using Happy Color APK file to install the application through BlueStacks
- Open the Google search engine on your Mac and Laptop.
- Type and look for happy Color APK on the search bar.
- Select a website and download the APK file.
- Now, open the BlueStacks emulator and go to the home page.
- On the right side of the emulator, you will see the navigation menu. Select the APK file folder.
- Now, choose the Happy Color APK file.
- You can also drag and drop the APK files from the downloads.
- The Happy Color for PC app will successfully install. Enjoy colouring!