Anonytun for PC offers access to geo-restricted websites blocked not only by countries but website owners as well. The application allows you to avoid annoying firewalls, glitches, slow internet connection, and hackers. Moreover, you can also enjoy free internet browsing on your computer and laptop by install Anonytun on Windows and Mac OS.
The amazing application offers a variety of unlimited servers which come with a secure and private internet connection along with speedy and ping-free browsing. On connecting with the VPN, you can join anonymous browsing with the help of a top speed foreign server which will also conceal your original identity.
Once you switch on the Anonytun app, you are automatically connected to a foreign server through HTTP tunnels, SSL tunnels or TCP tunnels.
Some outstanding Features
- Completely free with zero in-app purchases.
- No registration or extra permissions required.
- Offers multiple proxy servers to avoid disconnections and glitches.
- No time limits or further restrictions.
- Super neat and constructive user interface.
- Bypass all firewalls with a concealed identity and without any fear of third-party invasions.
- No root needed.
- Fast speed servers from all around the globe.
Can we Install Anonytun for PC, Mac and Windows 7,8,10 & XP
Yes, we can install Anonytun for computer and laptop so we can easily access restricted sites even when we are at school, work or other such institutions. But to download and use the highly reliable application on our devices, we will be required to install an Android Emulator program first.
There is a huge variety of emulators in the store. However, not many are as good as they claim to be. According to our experience and findings, BlueStacks or NoxPlayer are the top most reliable emulators. Both come with notable features and offer accelerated apps and load-free browsing. The only difference between the two stable and powerful emulators is that BlueStacks takes more storage as it is heavyweight, whereas, NoxPlayer is lightweight and covers little space on your PC. The choice is yours to make. Both the installation guides for each emulator are given below.
Download BlueStacks to Install Anonytun for PC and Mac Laptop
- Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from the linked blog post.
- Install, download and configure the emulator with the help of the guide.
- Now, open BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Look for the Anonytun app.
- The emulator will navigate you to a google play store page.
- There, select the Anonytun app from the list and install it.
- If you want to use the APK method then download the Anonytun APK file from google.
- Go to the BlueStacks home page and open the installed apps tab.
- Following, click on APK installer and select the Anonytun APK file from the list.
- After the application is installed, launch it from the BlueStacks or desktop home page.
Download NoxPlayer to Install Anonytun for PC and Windows OS
- Firstly, open the NoxPlayer official website on your PC.
- Download the Nox raw file from there and open the file to run it.
- Next, install and start the NoxPlayer emulator.
- When you’re done with the step given above, the emulator will ask for your google account. Add to complete the configuration.
- Next up, open the Nox home page and search for Anonytun on the google play store search bar.
- A list of apps will appear on your screen. Select Anonytun from the list and download it.
- For the ApK method, firstly download the Anonytun APK file.
- Next, open the NoxPlayer home page and go to the navigation menu on the right side of the screen.
- You will see an add APK file tab. Open it and select or drag and drop the Anonytun APK file.
- The application will then install in a few minutes.
- Lastly, open the installed Anonytun app from the Nox or main screen page.