In this article, you’ll learn about vMEye and how to download vMEye for PC and Mac laptops. The security of our possessions is a basic human instinct. We need to know that our possessions are safe even in our absence. It doesn’t necessarily have to be something of extreme monetary value. Even a picture of your family can be valuable, and when you’re not around, you still want to know its safe. Modern solutions to these problems are often capital intensive and require a lot of maintenance. If you face a similar problem, then keep reading. I’ll introduce you to a life-changing app that can solve these problems, vMEye. I’ll tell you about what it is and how to download vMEye for your PC and Mac Laptop.
What is vMEye?
vMEye is an amazing app that lets you do everything expensive, high maintenance tech allows lets you do. Yep, you heard me right. It’s a free security app that lets you keep an eye on your belongings and gives you the satisfaction of security that you desire. No more having to purchase expensive equipment and pay for after retail services or maintenance. Moreover, You’re no longer limited to just one angle of view because of vMEye’s built-in Pan support. You can pan around to your heart’s content until you’re satisfied with the level of security from the comfort of your PC or Mac Laptop.
Why Download vMEye?
vMEye is the free android based software that lets you pair all your security cameras. You can use it to view what’s going in real-time and even take snapshots. The software boasts universal compatibility with DVR’s, Security cameras and IP Cameras. Furthermore, the app is fast and simple with seamless pairing processes. The application supports many more devices with ports 34599, 34567, 37777,8000, 8101, 5800, etc and android PDA.
Support for IP and domain address is built-in but if you’re using web domain address, its recommended to not use “http://”. More features are mentioned below,
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices
- Support multiple DVRs
- Supports control over PTZ cameras
- Take snapshots of live streaming video
How To Download vMEye?
As vMEye is available on google play store but isn’t fully PC ready, we’ll have to be smart with how we get it. I’ve listed how we can get them for both devices below.
Download vMEye For Android Device?
If you’re interested in getting vMEye for your android device then follow the simple steps mentioned. We’re going to have to download the APK file. APK stands for Android Package. One way to Get vMEye for android is to go to a website for APKs. So download vMEye’s APK file from here.
Now, wait for it to finish downloading and then install it. For installation, all you have to do is open your files folders and tap the APK file. your device will automatically ask you if you wish to install the application. simple select yes and wait for it to install. Now just open the app and voila! Now you can keep an eye on your precious belongings easily.
The other way is simple. Make your way to the google play store. Locate the search bar (usually in the top middle of the page) and type in “vMEye“. You’ll automatically be directed to the vMEye app icon. Simply click install and wait as the application downloads and installs itself. And Voila! Now you can keep an eye on your precious belongings easily.
Download vMEye For PC, Windows 10,8,7 and Mac Laptop via Emulator
vMEye was initially an android/ios based application. However, with the help of an emulator, you can easily install vMEye on your PC and enjoy the services it offers. You can Get it by following the simple steps listed below.
- Download an Andriod emulator. I recommend Bluestacks due to its wide community and tech support.
- install the emulator by following the simple on-screen instructions.
- Search for “vMEye” in the search bar on the upper right side
- Select the vMEye icon and click download.
- relax as the emulator downloads and configures the application itself.
Now the vMEye icon will appear on your emulator’s home screen. select it and click launch. And Voila! Now you can keep an eye on your precious belongings easily.
Download vMEye For PC, Windows 10,8,7 and Mac Laptop via APK
If you’re interested in getting vMEye for your PC, Windows 10,8,7 then follow the simple steps mentioned. We’re going to explain how you can run vMEye apk file on PC/Laptop. Follow the easy steps and keep eye on home, office 24/7.
- You’re going to have to download and install Bluestacks in order to run vMEye on PC and Mac Laptop. I’ve linked the Bluestacks android emulator complete guide here.
- After Bluestacks has been installed successfully, log in with your google play account.
- Here is the downloadable link for vMEye APK.
- After downloading the vMEye APK file, open the Bluestacks main screen and locate the install apk button which will appear on the left side of your screen corner. Click on the Install apk button and look for the vMEye APK file.
- Select it from the folder and let it upload to Bluestacks.
- Wait for the file to upload to Bluestacks after which, open Bluestacks and locate the vMEye app icon and launch it.
- You are ready to use the vMEye app on PC and Mac Laptop.