In this article, you’ll learn about Mx player and How to Free Download Mx Player For PC, Windows 10,8,7, and Mac Laptop. With nothing to do and nowhere to go. Getting bored is a major concern. Most of us might spend our time watching videos online. Youtube has us covered there. But what if something were to happen to our internet. It’s a real possibility. We’d have to live without it because we can’t expect someone to fix it easily. They’re probably in quarantine too.
Even if the quarantine weren’t in place. We would be free to go but, we might be inclined to amuse ourselves with video during transit. Without the internet that would be a dead end. We would need a powerful media player. This is where the Mx player comes to the rescue. Even on your PC and Mac Laptop.
What is Mx Player?
Mx player is an extremely powerful media player. With support for hardware acceleration and subtitles, it’s sure to be your go-to app. Picture this, you’re on the road. you’re sitting in the passenger seat and you’re bored as heck. you’re tired of passing by field after field with the sam cows and tractors. Mx player is the powerful media player that’s gonna help you get rid of that boredom. If you have media files on your device, then MX player can play them. With support for virtually every media file format, you’ll never have to worry about not being able to play a file. This is just one scenario. From playing movies on a long road trip to playing slide shows for an important business meeting.MX player will always have your back.
Why Download Mx player?
Along with all the ease Mx player offers, there’s still more to offer. Additional features are mentioned below:
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION – HW+ decoder can be applied to all videos for Hardware acceleration.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android-based media player that supports multi-core decoding. Test results have proved that multi-core devices perform up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Seamlessly zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
- SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to the next/previous text. Scroll Up/down to move text up and down and zoom in/out to change the text size.
- MX FILE SHARING – Quickly and easily transfer files without mobile data usage. Share Music, videos, and files.
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry about them making any unsupervised calls or messing with other apps.
How to Download Mx Player?
As Mx player is available on google play store but isn’t fully PC ready, we’ll have to be smart with how we get it. I’ve listed how we can get them for both devices below.
Download Mx Player For Android Device?
If you’re interested in getting Mx Player for your android device then follow the simple steps mentioned. We’re going to have to download the APK file. APK stands for Android Package. One way to Get Mx Player for android is to go to a website for APKs. I’d personally recommend APKpure.The link for Mx player APK file is available here.
Now, wait for it to finish downloading and then install it. For installation, all you have to do is open your files folders and tap the APK file. your device will automatically ask you if you wish to install the application. simple select yes and wait for it to install. Now just open the app and voila! Watch your content easily.
The other way is simple. Make your way to the google play store. Locate the search bar (usually in the top middle of the page) and type in “Mx player”. You’ll automatically be directed to the MX player app icon. Simply click install and wait as the application downloads and installs itself. And Voila! Now you can view your content easily.
Download Mx Player For PC, Windows 10,8,7, and Mac Laptop via Emulator
Mx Player was initially an android/ios based application. However, with the help of an emulator, you can easily install Mx Player on your PC and enjoy the services it offers. You can Get it by following the simple steps listed below.
- Download an Andriod emulator. I recommend Bluestacks due to its wide community and tech support.
- install the emulator by following the simple on-screen instructions.
- Search for “Mx Player” in the search bar on the upper right side
- Select the Mx Player icon and click download.
- relax as the emulator downloads and configures the application itself.
Now the Mx Player icon will appear on your emulator’s home screen. select it and click launch. And Voila! Now you can view your content seamlessly and easily.
Download Mx Player For PC, Windows 10,8,7, and Mac Laptop via APK?
If you’re interested in getting Mx Player for your PC and Mac Laptop then follow these simple steps. We’re going to have to download the APK file. APK stands for Android Package. One way to Get an Mx player For PC is to go to a website for APKs. I’d personally recommend APKpure.
- You’re going to have to download and install Bluestacks in order to run Mx Player on PC and Mac Laptop. I’ve linked the Bluestacks android emulator complete guide here.
- Log in with your google play account after installation.
- Here is the downloadable link for Mx Player APK.
- After downloading the Mx Player APK file, open the Bluestacks main screen and locate the install apk button which will appear on the left side of your screen corner. Click on the Install apk button and look for the Mx Player APK file.
- Select it from the folder and let it upload to Bluestacks.
- Wait for the file to upload to Bluestacks after which, open Bluestacks and locate the Mx Player app icon and launch it.
- You are ready to use the Mx Player app on PC and Mac Laptop.