In this article, you’ll learn about Colornote and how to download Colornote for PC and Mac Laptop. We’ve all been through that moment when we have a really cool idea or something important we want to note down. Something that we know we’ll forget, but looking for a pen and paper isn’t comfortable. Keeping that piece of paper safe is a whole different issue.
Wouldn’t it be so much easier if we could just jot it down on PC? It’ll always be there until we purposely remove it. We can quickly type it and have it on our screen so we don’t forget about it. If you’re interested in reading about such an app, then don’t stop now. Over the next few paragraphs, I’ll introduce you to what Colornote is and how you can get it for PC.
What is ColorNote?
Colornote is an exceptional notepad app. It boasts quick and easy notepad writing and can be used for basically any purpose. You can use it for emails, memos, or even your grocery list. Basically, Colornote is a word processing application. With an unlimited word count, it’s one of the few applications that allow this. Besides editing and saving your work, Colornote lets you share your notes.
You can also set a reminder and it’ll remind you of your note whenever you tell it to. For things that need a checklist format, Colornote has a checklist option. With this, you can drag your points to whatever order you please and tick them off when you’re done with them all from the comfort of your PC or Mac Laptop.
Why Download ColorNote for PC?
When you’re on a PC, typing and editing become easier. With a larger keyboard and more room for multitasking, Colornote becomes your best note-taking friend. You probably use your PC a lot after your phone. With Colornotes’ cloud service, you can link all your notes together. No more having to retype anything. Once written on one device, your notes will automatically be copied to your other devices seamlessly. This is an extremely handy tool for people who have busy schedules. Colorenote also offers the following features to its users,
- Color notebook lets you organize notes by any color for the reminder.
- You also can put your notes on your home screen with a Sticky note memo widget
- Support Quick and simple list maker for the to-do list and shopping list.
- Organize your schedule through notes in a calendar.
- It allows you to write a diary and other things on the calendar.
- Password Lock note. You can protect your notes with a passcode.
- You also can Secure your all backup notes to SD storage.
- This app support sync and online backup.
- Support List/Grid View, search notes, and Reminder notes.
- Supports ColorDict Add-on for Notepad.
- It also has a power reminder alarm which reminds you all day.
- You can get a Wiki note link easily on the Colornote Platform and Share important notes via E-mail, SMS, etc for free.
As Colornote is available on google play store and is fully PC ready, we’ll have to be smart with how we get it. I’ve listed how we can get them for both devices below.
Download Colornote for Android Devices:
For those of you interested in downloading Colornote for their android device then follow these simple steps. We’re going to have to download the APK file. APK stands for Android Package. One way to Get Colornote for android is to go to a website for APKs. The link for the Colornote APK file is available here.
- Now, wait for it to finish downloading and then install it.
- For installation, all you have to do is open your files folders and tap the APK file. your device will automatically ask you if you wish to install the application.
- Simply select yes and wait for it to install.
- Now just open the app and voila! Now you can keep your notes organized and fun!
The other way is simple. Make your way to the google play store. Locate the search bar (usually in the top middle of the page) and type in “Colornote”. You’ll automatically be directed to the Colornote app icon. Simply click install and wait as the application downloads and installs itself. And Voila! Now you can keep your notes organized and fun!
Download Colornote For PC, Windows 10,8,7 and Mac Laptop via Emulator:
Colornote was initially an android/ios based application. However, with the help of an emulator, you can easily install Colonote on your PC and enjoy the services it offers. You can Get it by following the simple steps listed below.
- Download an Andriod emulator. I recommend Bluestacks due to its wide community and tech support.
- install the emulator by following the simple on-screen instructions.
- Search for “Colornote” in the search bar on the upper right side
- Select the Colornote icon and click download.
- relax as the emulator downloads and configures the application itself.
Now the Colornote icon will appear on your emulator’s home screen. select it and click launch. And Voila! Now you can keep your notes organized and fun!
Download Colornote For PC, Windows 10,8,7 and Mac Laptop via APK:
Downloading Colornote for PC and Mac Laptops is now as easy as ever. We’re going to have to download the APK file. APK stands for Android Package. One way to Get Colornote For PC is to go to a website for APKs. Follow the simple steps below and you’ll be using Colornote in no time:
- You’re going to have to download and install Bluestacks in order to run Colornote on PC and Mac Laptop. I’ve linked the Bluestacks android emulator complete guide here.
- Log in with your google play account after installation.
- Here is the downloadable link for Colornote APK.
- After downloading the Colornote APK file, open the Bluestacks main screen and locate the install apk button which will appear on the left side of your screen corner. Click on the Install apk button and look for the Colornote APK file.
- Select it from the folder and let it upload to Bluestacks.
- Wait for the file to upload to Bluestacks after which, open Bluestacks and locate the Colornote app icon and launch it.
- You are ready to use the Colorenote app on PC and Mac Laptop.