Save your online data from third-party infiltration and enjoy an enhanced browsing experience with Thunder Surf VPN for PC, Mac Laptop and Windows 7,8,10. We are sure you’ll be looking for a way to install this amazing proxy client on your computer and laptop. This is exactly the information this blog post continues. Just continue reading to find more about Thunder Surf VPN and its installation method.
What is Thunder Surf VPN for PC
This virtual proxy client is popularly known for its highly promising features and its intuitive interface. Thunder Surf VPN users enjoy a strongly encrypted connection, anonymous browsing, accelerated games, unrestricted access to sites, apps and games, fast-speed internet connection and zero time limits. Most importantly, this amazing proxy client offers all these features and possibilities for free! You can avail of no further in-app purchases and enjoy free VPN access forever.
Simply switch the VPN on and it will immediately connect you to one of its top-speed proxy servers and creating a tunnel that will allow you secure and concealed access to blocked sites, apps and games.
- With Thunder Surf VPN, you can enjoy an enhanced streaming experience. Also, get access to geo-restricted streaming sites, be it popular or not.
- Experience glitch and load free browsing with top speed internet.
- Use highly secure and bank-level encrypted public hotspot or cellular networks.
- The amazing VPN blocks all external third-party threats, like malware, hackers or malicious websites that steal online data.
- About 1000 stable and powerful proxy servers from up to 30 different regions.
- Get access to websites block by owners or countries with just a single tap.
- Free for all and forever. On top of that, it is also very much free and includes no in-app purchases.
- Easy-to-use and constructive user interface.
- no complicated permissions or configuration methods required.
⇒ Thunder Surf VPN Alternatives
Can we install Thunder Surf VPN for PC and MacBook
Yes, we sure can install and use the highly reliable Thunder Surf VPN on computer and windows 7/8/10. But for this purpose, we will require reliable third-party software which will allow us access to the google play store on our PC and Laptop. And this such program is called an Android Emulator. The software not only allows us access to the google play store but also enhances the quality and loading of the games, apps and most importantly websites.
You will find plenty of Android Emulators in the store, but you will also notice that only a few are repeatedly suggested. Two such emulators are the BlueStacks and NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
We recommend these emulators as they are quite stable and trustworthy. The two have almost similar features except for the fact that BlueStacks is heavyweight whereas NoxPlayer is lightweight and takes less space. The installation guides for the two emulators are given below.
Install BlueStacks to Download Thunder Surf VPN for PC
To download BlueStacks, you can visit our guide by clicking here. The website will automatically navigate you to the guide, simply follow the steps and return here to install Thunder Surf VPN for PC and Mac OS.
Now that the emulator is successfully installed, follow the steps below.
- Open the installed emulator from your device’s home page.
- The emulator will prepare for a start-up.
- After that, you will be navigated to the configuration page. Complete the requirements to gain access to the google play store.
- Now, click on the google play store icon on the BlueStacks main page.
- Go to the play store search bar and look for Thunder Surf VPN.
- The emulator will navigate you to a new page with a list of applications.
- Select Thunder Surf VPN from the list and install it by clicking on the green button.
- After a few seconds, the proxy client’s app icon will appear on the BlueStacks home page. Click on it to launch the virtual proxy network and enjoy using it on your computer and laptop.
Download NoxPlayer to Install and use Thunder Surf VPN for PC and Windows 10 & XP
- Firstly, click here to open the NoxPlayer official website and download the raw file from there.
- Now, open the file.
- Run the file from the .exe extension.
- The NoxPlayer installer will open, click on the install button at the bottom.
- After a few minutes, go to your desktop main page and you will see the NoxPlayer icon there. Open it.
- The emulator will open and start loading.
- After a few minutes to seconds, the configuration page will appear on your screen. Sign in with your Gmail account to access the google play store.
- Now, go to the Nox home page and search for Thunder Surf VPN on the search bar.
- Select the VPN from the list and click on install.
- After installation, the proxy client’s icon will appear on the NoxPlayer home page.
- Launch the virtual private network from there and experience using the VPN on your computer and Mac Laptop.