Mi Drop For PC: In today’s world, sharing files and data is everything. Be it an important file to your boss, or just a song to your friend. The need to share is now existential. We want quick and reliable sharing of files between devices and seamless paring processes. Whew! That’s a lot to ask don’t you think? I’m gonna let you in on a tiny secret. It’s not. If you realize how important sharing has become in our lives and how it’s interconnected with everything we do, then keep reading. I’ll tell you about an amazing data sharing app that has virtually no boundaries and is sure to impress you. Introducing Mi Drop! One of the world’s top data sharing applications that will always have your back. No matter what. For more software for PC visit our blog.
What is Mi Drop?
Let’s get one thing straight. If you google Mi Drop, you won’t find it by the exact name. Mi Drop has now been rebranded to ShareMe. Mi Drop is one of the world’s most popular apps for data sharing between Andriod devices. With Mi Drop, you can now experience phenomenal speeds when compares to Bluetooth. Mi Drop doesn’t differentiate between file types. You can transfers images, apps, or videos easily and seamlessly. Mi drop boasts extremely fast, AD-FREE P2P file transferring. Woah! Yes, you heard me right. With Mi Drop, File sharing doesn’t need wifi, internet, or any sort of cellular connection. Here are a few things that might catch your eye.
- Support for all Android-based devices.
- Share files without the need for internet or cellular data usage.
- Send and receive all file types (audio, apks etc).
- 200 times faster than Bluetooth, with speeds reaching up to 50M/s.
- Share files with just 1 tap. No need to complicate things.
- Intuitive and user-friendly UI.
Mi drop now has more than 200 million members with over 650,000+ users rating it at an overall 4.6 on google play store. The comments are just as you’d expect. Filled with praise and appreciation for the app and stories of how it helped so many people in their time of need.
Why Download Mi Drop?
Besides all the other intuitive services that Mi Drop has to offer, that’s not all. Mi Drop has so many more fun and exciting main features to offer. I’ve listed them down below:
- Transfer & share all kinds of files. Quickly share pictures, media, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime and anywhere you want. Transfer all types of files to your friends in a matter of seconds.
- Share files without the Internet. Transfer files without having to use mobile data or connecting to the network at all. Free of network connection, internet, and mobile data.
- Enjoy lightning-fast speed with Mi Drop. Transfers files 200 times the speed of regular Bluetooth.
- Transfer files between all Android devices. All Android devices are supported! If you have a Mi Device, just used the builtin app or simply download the app from Google Play.
- Intuitive and friendly UI. Mi Drop offers a simple, clean and easy to use transfer files interface. All files are sorted into categories to make them easier to be found by the user when needed.
- The only Ad-Free file transfer application on the market today. The only Ad-Free file transfer tool in the market. Simply UI makes you feel comfortable.
- Send large files without limitation. Share pictures, music, media, apks, documents, and any other file types of unlimited file size.
- Multiple languages supported: Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, English, Español, Português, Tiếng Việ.
Downloading Mi Drop:
Mi Drop is only available for android devices, however, we can Download it For PC as well. Read below for how to download Mi Drop for PC and Android devices.
Download Mi Drop For PC, Windows 10,8,7 and Mac Laptop via APK
Downloading Mi Drop for PC and Mac Laptops is now as easy as ever. We’re going to have to download the APK file. APK stands for Android Package. One way to Get Mi Drop For PC is to go to a website for APKs. Follow the simple steps below and you’ll be using Mi Drop in no time:
- You’re going to have to download and install Bluestacks in order to run Mi Drop on PC and Mac Laptop. I’ve linked the Bluestacks android emulator complete guide here.
- Log in with your google play account after installation.
- Here is the downloadable link for Mi Drop APK.
- After downloading the Mi Drop APK file, open the Bluestacks main screen and locate the install apk button which will appear on the left side of your screen corner. Click on the Install apk button and look for the Mi Drop APK file.
- Select it from the folder and let it upload to Bluestacks.
- Wait for the file to upload to Bluestacks after which, open Bluestacks and locate the Mi Drop app icon and launch it.
- You are ready to use the Mi Drop app on PC and Mac Laptop.
Download Mi Drop for Android Devices
For those of you interested in downloading Mi Drop for their android device then follow these simple steps. We’re going to have to download the APK file. APK stands for Android Package. One way to Get Mi Drop for android is to go to a website for APKs. The link for the Mi Drop APK file is available here.
- Now, wait for it to finish downloading and then install it.
- For installation, all you have to do is open your files folders and tap the APK file. your device will automatically ask you if you wish to install the application.
- Simply select yes and wait for it to install.
- Now just open the app and voila! Share to your heart’s content!
The other way is simple. Make your way to the google play store. Locate the search bar (usually in the top middle of the page) and type in “Mi Drop”. You’ll automatically be directed to the Mi Drop app icon. Simply click install and wait as the application downloads and installs itself. And Voila! Share to heart’s content!
Download Mi Drop For PC, Windows 10,8,7 and Mac Laptop via Emulator
Mi Drop was initially an android/ios based application. However, with the help of an emulator, you can easily install Mi Drop on your PC and enjoy the services it offers. You can Get it by following the simple steps listed below.
- Download an Andriod emulator. I recommend Bluestacks due to its wide community and tech support.
- install the emulator by following the simple on-screen instructions.
- Search for “Mi Drop” in the search bar on the upper right side
- Select the Mi Drop icon and click download.
- relax as the emulator downloads and configures the application itself.
Now the Mi Drop icon will appear on your emulator’s home screen. select it and click launch. And Voila! Now share to your heart’s content!