In this blog post, you will learn how to free download XMeye for PC, Windows, 7,8,10, XP, and MacBook. But before you proceed to the download method, why not find more about the apps for PC.
XMeye for PC is a highly functional and popular security camera monitoring application designed and offered by Huangwanshui. If you worry about the security of your house, your workplace, or other places you own, then this is the best software for you.
With this unique application, you can view live videos right from your security camera on your device. Moreover, you get to easily monitor and control the cameras through the application. XMeye for Mac is also a very promising app as it has only produced satisfied users. It is easily compatible with all devices and runs perfectly on Windows and Mac OS after installation. This said let’s proceed to the installation process of the XMeye CCTV app.
- 1 How to Download and Install XMeye for PC, Windows/Mac?
- 1.1 Firstly, Find a Suitable Android Emulator
- 1.2 Secondly, Install BlueStacks to download XMeye for PC
- 2 Some Additional Features of XMeye for PC
How to Download and Install XMeye for PC, Windows/Mac?
The method for downloading XMeye on your laptop and computer is quite simple. All you require is an Android Emulator which will help in obtaining access to the google play store. After this, only a few steps are left to follow.
Firstly, Find a Suitable Android Emulator
According to our experience, BlueStacks Android Emulator is the perfect software for installing applications required for everyday use, as the emulator does not lag and works smoothly. Moreover, it not only allows you to install applications through the google play store but you can also download them through their APK files.
Some BlueStacks Alternatives
- Andy Emulator
Secondly, Install BlueStacks to download XMeye for PC
To download the BlueStacks Android Emulator, go to the linked guide. Follow the guide carefully to install the BlueStacks emulator for PC and Windows. After installation, return to this blog post to download XMeye.
To download and install the surveillance camera monitoring application, follow the instructions below.
Step 1 – Configure the Emulator to open the google play store
If you haven’t configured the emulator yet, sign in with your Gmail account and password. Next, go to the BlueStacks main page and you will see the google play store app icon. Click to open the store.
Step 2 – Search for XMeye to Install it.
Once you open the google play store, search for the XMeye app. The search results will appear on your screen. Select XMeye from the list. Click on install to download the application.
Step 3 – Open the Installed XMeye for PC
Once the application is installed, go to the emulator’s home page again. You will find the XMeye app icon there. Click on the XMeye icon to launch the application. Enjoy monitoring on your Windows and PC OS.
Step 4 (optional) – If you’re looking for the XMeye APK method, follow the steps below
- Open your browser.
- Go to google.
- Write XMeye APK.
- Select a website.
- Following, download the APK file.
- Now open BlueStacks.
- Click on installed apps.
- Then click on APK installer.
- Select XMeye APK.
- The application will install once you click on the APK file.
- Enjoy using XMeye on Windows.
Some Additional Features of XMeye for PC
- Constructive and easy-to-use interface.
- Compatible with all devices.
- Easily customizable.
- Supports PTZ control.
- Compatible with IPC and DVR.
- Supports Cloud for storage.
- Simple log in required.
- Alarm and notification on detection of unusual movements or sound.
- Allows recording of videos.
- Supports viewing of multiple security camera screens.
- Take screenshots and pictures easily.
- Allows two-way communication as well.
XMeye Alternatives for PC
- WardenCam For PC, Windows 10, and Mac
- Alfred Home Security Camera For PC, Windows 10
- Night Owl HD For PC, Windows 10