Use textPlus For PC to make free voice calls and text messages.
textPlus is a free calling and texting app for Android and IOS devices. It allows the user to send free SMS and make free calls to any person anywhere in the world.
Follow below to see how to install the textPlus app on a PC. When finished, it’ll look like this:
- Choose your own number
- Change your number at anytime
- Select from any area code
- Free Texting to the US or Canada
- Unlimited SMS & MMS to any US or Canada number
- Create and receive group chats with any friend – even if they don’t have the app
- Send & receive pics, GIFs, or other media
- Outbound calls as low as $0.02 per minute
- Inbound calls are completely FREE
- Unlimited FREE voicemail
textPlus for PC Installation Steps
Here are the steps needed to run the text plus app on a PC (windows or MAC):
- Download and install Android emulator/player software on your computer.
- Popular options include Bluestacks and Nox (See detailed instructions for each emulator below).
- After installing the emulator on your Windows or MAC PC, either download text plus directly from the google play store (easiest) or install the software from an APK file.
- Enjoy using the software on your PC computer.
Below are the detailed instructions per emulator.
Install textPlus with BlueStacks
- Visit bluestacks.com
- Select the installer for your PC (Windows or MAC).
- Run the installer and install BlueStacks.
- At this point, BlueStacks is ready, but you need to make sure you have a google account.
- Create a Google account or sign in from your existing account.
- Install textPlus from the Google Play store as seen in this video:
Install textPlus with Nox
- Visit the official website of Nox and download the installer (it should display the right installer file on the home page).
- Run the installer and install Nox.
- Install textPlus from the Google Play store as seen in the video below:
- Enter textPlus in the search console.
- Create or login into your Google account.
- Install textPlus from the Play store.