Every time you wonder what song is playing when you’re out and about, simply take out your phone and open Shazam for PC. This fantastic application helps you discover new just by detecting the sound of the song. This makes searching for the song so much easier because you don’t have to type out the lyrics to find that particular song.
It also works on your PC and Laptop in case you get lazy to take out your phone while working. Now don’t go looking for the application on your computer or laptop because the app still doesn’t have a web version yet. You can use an Android Emulator to install Shazam for Windows 7 and Mac Laptop. The installation guides are given below in this blog post.
→ Apps like Shazam for PC: Download and Use SoundHound for PC and Windows 7, 8,10, and Mac – Free
How to Download Shazam for PC, Mac, and Windows 10/XP
As mentioned above, we can use an Android Emulator to install the Shazam app for computers and laptops. Since Google play can not be directly accessed on our PC and Laptop, the Android Emulator will provide us access to the store.
Now for the emulator, we recommend you download BlueStacks. This is a highly stable and powerful emulator. Moreover, it helps in the fast installation of Android applications. It’s a bit heavyweight, so make sure you have enough space on your device.
Despite the heavyweight, BlueStacks is worth installing on your PC but if you still want to opt for other emulators besides this one, you can try NoxPlayer, MEmu, and Andy.
Install BlueStacks to Download and Use Shazam for PC
- Firstly, click on the button below to download the BlueStacks raw file.
- Now click Ctrl + J and open the downloaded raw file.
- Click run on the .exe extension.
- The BlueStacks Emulator installer will appear on your screen.
- Click on install.
- After installation, go to the desktop main page.
- Double-click on the Bluestacks icon to open in on your Windows 8.
- Wait for the emulator to start-up.
- Afterward, log in to your google account to configure the emulator.
- Once configured, BlueStacks is ready to install the Shazam app.
Install Shazam for PC With BlueStacks Android Emulator
- Go to the BlueStacks home page and open the google play by clicking on its icon.
- Type and search for Shazam.
- Select shazam from the apps list and install it.
- It will take a few minutes for the application to install.
- Return to the BlueStacks main page.
- Click on the Shazam icon and enjoy!
Why Install Shazam for PC and MacBook
Shazam has gained much popularity ever since its development. Thanks to Shazam, discovering new on the go has become so much easier. Moreover, the application makes sure our everyday finds are kept safe so we can always jam at our new discoveries. You can add your Spotify or even Apple to save and listen anywhere and at any time.
If you want to listen to the songs you discover right there and then, Shazams got your back. Once you use Shazam to find a song, the application discovers and navigates you to that particular song so you can listen to it. Furthermore, you will also get lyrics to most of the songs you find.
You can also find music that is trending in your country or the Shazam app itself recommends new music every day. The best thing about shazam is that you can use it even when you have no wifi! You can literally turn the app to auto so it can find new music even when the phone is turned off.
The Shazam app is also customizable, so you can change themes according to your likes. On top of that, you can syn your Shazam account on different devices. But this is only possible if you create an account on Shazam.