Now bypass geo-restricted sites anonymously with PlexVPN for PC. We recommend this VPN to all our readers because we know that the VPN is authentic and highly reliable. Moreover, PlexVPN is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Since almost everyone is at home, the demand for a good VPN for PC has increased immensely. So many useless VPNs are released in the market. And for this reason, we decided to do the research for you, continue reading to learn more about PlexVPN.
Also, if you want to download PlexVPN for PC, Mac, and Windows then continue reading the installation guides.
What is PlexVPN for PC
PlexVPN for Windows is a secure proxy client that comes packed with fast-speed servers made to bypass all and any restricted content or websites. The VPN also provides top-level security to your online activities and data. It ensures that all your data is protected from malware, hackers, and malicious websites.
The VPN can be activated with just a single tap or click on the proxy client’s icon. Once activated, you will be directly connected to one of the VPNs servers, no registration required. It also allows you to choose a server of your choice. Once connected to the VPN, you will gain access to censored websites and restricted content. You can even connect the VPN to multiple devices at the same time.
PlexVPN – Features
- One-click connectivity.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Constructive interface.
- High-speed servers.
- End-to-end encryption on all users.
- Hides your original IP address and allows you to surf the web anonymously.
- Compatible with all devices.
- Includes in-app purchases.
How to Install PlexVPN for PC, Mac, and Windows 7,8,10
The installation process is not very complicated. All you have to do is download third-party software to gain access to the google play store first. After that, you will have to follow only a very few steps.
The third-party software which will help us install PlexVPN is an Android Emulator. There are quite a lot of Android Emulators in the market but we suggest you download either BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. The installation process is the same for both emulators.
The guides for both emulators are included below.
Using BlueStacks to Install PlexVPN for PC
- Firstly, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Next, launch the installed emulator.
- Configure the emulator to gain access to the play store.
- If you’re using the APK method, then skip the configuration step.
- Search for PlexVPN on the BlueStacks search bar.
- The emulator will then navigate you to the play store page with PlexVPN and its alternatives.
- Choose PlexVPN from the list and click on the install button.
- Return to the home page and click on the PlexVPN icon to launch it.
- That’s it! Enjoy using PlexVPN on your computer and laptop.
Using NoxPlayer to Install PlexVPN for PC
The process of installation of PlexVPN for PC through NOX is also the same as that of BlueStacks, Look below for directions.
- Install the NoxPlayer Emulator from its official website.
- Secondly, open the NOX player and go to the Nox search bar.
- Type and search for PlexVPN.
- A list of applications alternative to PlexVPN will appear on your screen.
- Select PlexVPN and click on the install button.
- Launch the proxy client on your windows and mac and enjoy!
Installing PlexVPN for PC through APK Method.
If you want to skip the configuration method and opt for the APK method instead, then continue reading.
- Open google on your default browser.
- Search for PLexVPN APK.
- The web page for the APK files will appear on your screen.
- Select an authentic website and download the PlexVPN APK file.
- Now return to the NOX or BlueStacks homepage.
- You can drag and drop the APK file on the NOXPlayer home page to install the app.
- Whereas, for BlueStacks, click on the APK installed file on the left.
- Choose install APK then select PLexVPN APK file.
- The application will install immediately.