Download SoundHound for PC, Windows 7,8,10, and Mac: Do you ever find yourself loving the sound of certain music playing when you’re outside and you have this urge of finding its name but you have no clue how to? SoundHound for PC is the ultimate tool for discovering new music that you hear on the go.
Save yourself from the hassle of typing in weird names only to find a single song, just take your phone out, open your app, and press the orange button. Once you do, the music app for pc automatically identifies the music playing and navigates you to it.
And if you’re in a library or a cafe and if you don’t have your phone, you can simply open the smart application on your computer or laptop. Now if you’re wondering how? Then we’ve got the solution for you. With the help of an Android Emulator, download and use SoundHound for laptop, how cool! There is more to this application besides helping us discover new music. Continue reading to find out what.
Process for Installing SoundHound for PC and Windows 10 Using an Android Emulator
This reliable application is available for Android and iOS devices only. There is no official version of SoundHound for computers and laptops. But you can not miss out on the fun stuff while working can you? With the help of our download guides, use an Android Emulator to install SoundHound for PC and MacBook.
Firstly, you will have to install an Emulator. You can download emulators like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. Guides for both the emulators are given below.
Other Emulator to opt from:-
Download NoxPlayer Emulator to Install SoundHound for PC
We chose NoxPlayer because it is one of the most popular Android Emulators. Moreover, the emulator comes with many amazing additional features that can be utilized for better app experiences. NoxPlayer is also very lightweight so it won’t take very long to download. Follow the steps below to install it.
1. Firstly, go to the NoxPlayer website and install the emulator.
2. After installation, go to your desktop main screen and click on the NoxPlayer icon to launch it.
3. After start-up, configure the emulator by logging in to your Google account.
4. Next, open the google play store from the NoxPlayer homepage.
5. On the search bar, type SoundHound.
6. The emulator will navigate you to a list from your search result.
7. Select SoundHound from the list.
8. Next, click on install. After a few seconds, SoundHound will install successfully.
9. Launch the application and enjoy listening to and discovering new music on your computer and windows.
Install BlueStacks and SoundHound Download for PC
BlueStacks is also a popular emulator that stands right next to NoxPlayer. However, this one is a bit heavyweight but regardless of that, BlueStacks works smoothly and shows no lag problems. Follow the instructions below to install BlueStacks and download SoundHound.
1. To download BlueStacks, click here. Follow the guide which appears after you click on the linked text.
2. Once the emulator is successfully installed, complete the configuration and return to the BlueStacks home page.
3. Now, open the google play store and search for SoundHound.
4. Next, a list of applications will show up on your screen. Click on SoundHound.
5. Then click on the green install button.
6. After installation, go to the emulator home page.
7. Click on the SoundHound app icon to launch it.
8. Enjoy discovering and listening to your new favorite music.
What More Should you Know About SoundHound for PC
The SoundHound app not only helps you discover new music but you can also save the music you find through the application to listen to later. Not only that! but the application also offers lyrics to most of the music you discover. And to make it more memorable, you can view a map which indicates where and when you found your new favorite music, pretty cool no!
If you want to further explore different genres of music through the SoundHound application, then you can also connect your Spotify account to find more favorites to add to your playlist. With SoundHound on your Windows and Mac, you will find yourself karoking along with your favorite music and maybe make new friends. You can also try Shazam for PC from here.
Also, once you discover a new song by pressing on the big orange button, you can literally listen to the song at that same moment. SoungHound will play the song for you through its built-in YouTube player or even your connected Spotify. Moreover, you can sync your playlist across multiple devices and share it with other people.