At times like these, when everyone’s confined to their homes, a need for an app like Airtime for PC can help us all stay sane. Have you ever imagined watching videos or movies and face timing your friends at the same time, so you can all watch the same thing? This is exactly what the Airtime app makes possible for us.
With this smart application, we stream free movies, videos and shows while also chatting with your friends virtually. This is a pretty cool application and it is fit for the coronavirus days. You can enjoy movie days with your friends and family like the older days.
Along with all the amazing features this application offers, it is also very secure and guarantees the protection of our privacy. The unique Android app is also downloadable for computer and laptop. You can use an Android Emulator to install Airtime for Mac and Windows 10/XP.
Airtime for PC – Main features
- Users can pick a movie, show or video of their own choice and share with friends to watch together.
- You can live chat with your friends while watching the media content.
- The people you talk to will appear on the same screen. You can also choose other options which include, minimizing friends screen to watch movies or videos on a bigger screen.
- You can video call up to 10 people at the same time.
- Users can also send emojis or emoticons. Sound reactions can also be shared with friends.
- Not only can you watch media content, but you can also dance to music with your friends. Join your friends in the party room and enjoy!
- You can also create hangout rooms, where your friends can simply video call without playing content.
- Chat bars are also available for chatting.
How to Download Airtime for PC, Windows and Mac Laptop
As mentioned above, we can use the Android Emulator program to download and install the Airtime app. This software will help you install and run Android applications on your computer and MacBook.
The Android Emulators recommended below come with amazing features. You can choose from any one of them. However, our top recommendation is BlueStacks Android Emulator, which is one of the finest software available in the store right now. It works smoothly and installs applications instantly. Along with that, the emulator comes with unique enhancing features and control settings. The installation guide for this emulator is given below.
- KD Player
Process for Installing BlueStacks to Download Airtime for PC and MacBook
- Firstly, click here to download the BlueStacks raw fie.
- Secondly, open the downloaded raw file.
- Thirdly, click on run.
- Then click on install.
- After installation, launch the downloaded BlueStacks Emulator.
- Wait for the start-up.
- Then, log in with your active Google account.
- Once configured, open the BlueStacks home page.
Process for Installing Airtime for PC with BlueStacks
- Type and search for Airtime on the BlueStacks search bar.
- Or, you can open the google play store from the emulators home page to search there.
- As you press enter, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store list.
- You will see the Airtime app and its alternatives.
- Click on Airtime.
- Following, click on install.
- Wait for the application to install.
- If you’re using the APK method then,
- Open google and download the Airtime APK file from there.
- Now, open the BlueStacks home page and click on installed apps on the left side.
- Then click on APK installer.
- Select Airtime APK and the application will start installing.
- After installation, go to the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on the Airtime app icon to open it.
- Enjoy using Airtime on your PC, Mac and Windows.