- 1 What is Killer Control Center Service?
- 2 What is the issue with Killer Control Center Service?
- 3 How to fix The Killer Control Center Service that is not running?
- 3.1 Solution 1: Reboot/Restart your computer:
- 3.2 Solution 2: Disable all the antiviruses software:
- 3.3 Solution 3: Run automatically the Killer network service:
- 3.4 Solution 4: Download the latest version or update the killer control center service:
- 3.5 Solution 5: Uninstall and install again the killer control center:
- 4 Killer Control Center Service- Final Words:
Many people have been experiencing problems and issues with the Killer Control Center Service in recent months. As a result of so many people addressing this, the service is not running. Whenever they attempt to use it, they receive a pop-up message stating that The Killer Control Center is currently not running. Many people have reported this pop-up message, but the website has also been taken down. As a result, no one has a solution or believes that there is no way to solve the problem. Because the official website is also not responding.
But, Wait guys don’t worry, we’re here to help you with any problem or issue. Furthermore, this is not the type of problem that will never be solved. Every problem has a solution and this one is too. Now, whoever is experiencing this error and wishes to resolve it, this guide is for you. Let’s get started. In this guide, we’ll walk you through a few basic steps to resolve the Killer Control Center Service error.
What is Killer Control Center Service?
The Killer Control Center Service is essentially software that constantly scans your installed applications on your PC or Windows 10. It will examine all of your installed applications and prioritize them. However, it will spend all of its time and managing taking applications in order to get access first at a good and fast networking speed. In addition to treating the other applications at the same and equal network speed.
What is the issue with Killer Control Center Service?
Many people have reported problems with the Killer Control Center Service in recent months, including the following are.
- The killer control center is not active.
- The killer control center is not working.
- The killer control center is not running.
- The killer control center is currently unavailable.
- During the transferring speed test, there was an error.
How to fix The Killer Control Center Service that is not running?
It is now time to solve and fix the Killer Control Center Service error. Let’s get started by following any of the solutions listed below to resolve this issue.
Solution 1: Reboot/Restart your computer:
Let’s begin with the most basic solution of the killer control center service. This is one of the simplest solutions to this problem. Try this solution to see if it fixes the problem. Follow the steps to obtain this solution and fix the error.
- To open the WinX menu, press the Windows and X keys all at the same.
- You can now easily find the restart or shutdown option in the WinX menu.
- Which is most likely at the bottom of the WinX menu list.
- Now, select the restart/reboot option. Restart your computer or Windows 7.
- Then, after restarting the system, check to see if the issue has been fixed or not.
Hopefully, this solution will resolve the error, but if the problem still exists. Then, try one of the other solutions listed below.
Solution 2: Disable all the antiviruses software:
On our PC or Windows 10, we always used antivirus software. And, without a doubt, it aids in the protection of our devices against viruses. However, sometimes all antivirus software will be the cause of some errors. Similarly to the killer control center service error.
However, if you receive a pop-up notification stating that the killer control center service is not running, we recommend that you temporarily disable all antivirus software on your devices. Moreover, if the issue continues, delete the antivirus software. for delete, follow the steps outlined below.
- Press the windows and S buttons together.
- Now search the apps and features in the search bar.
- Then, hit the enter button on it.
- Now on the applications list select the Antivirus software.
- After selecting, then click on the uninstall button.
- You will now be confirmed by a popup notification on the windows.
- On the pop-up notification, click the uninstall button once more.
- Next, scroll down and click the programs and features option.
- Last but not least, click the uninstall button to uninstall the antivirus software.
- Now it’s time to check the error is fixed or not.
Solution 3: Run automatically the Killer network service:
You can also resolve this Killer control center service error by running the Killer network service automatically. Yes, you can do so by following the steps outlined below.
- To begin, press the Windows and R buttons simultaneously.
- Now write MSC in the search bar, and click on it.
- Now look for the killer network service.
- Double-click on the killer network service once you’ve found it.
- . Now, in the last section, click the Automatic or startup.
- Now, click the OK button to see if the problem has been resolved or not.
Solution 4: Download the latest version or update the killer control center service:
Sometimes we get overly concerned about problems that have simple and straightforward solutions, such as this one. The update will also resolve the killer control center service error. Yes, the update will resolve this issue. Follow these steps to complete the update process.
- Go to the web, search the official site of the Killer control center.
- Look for the download for the most recent version or update on the official website.
- After installing the new version to update the killer control center.
- Next, go to Microsoft and select download and updates.
- Press the killer control center and now select updates.
- Now you are done and see the error is fixed or not.
Solution 5: Uninstall and install again the killer control center:
All of the solutions have been mentioned above, but if you are still experiencing problems, try this final and final solution. To resolve this error, we will uninstall and reinstall the killer control center service. Follow the steps in solution 2 to uninstall its process and then reinstall it by deleting the temp folder.
Killer Control Center Service- Final Words:
We hoped that one of the solutions mentioned above in this article would assist you in quickly fixing the error. However, with this guide, you can easily resolve the killer control center service that is not working or running error. Thank you for showing your interest in this article, it will be our pleasure to assist you with any of the solutions to your problem. You can leave additional questions or problems in the comments section below. We would be glad to resolve and serve it for you. Have a wonderful day.